Ignoring several negative reviews we booked this hotel and was not disappointed at all.
We took Studio delixe- room and toilet is newly renovated. Hotel is clean. Breakfast is not bad. Location is very good. Everything is nearby. KFC is 10 mins walking distance. Best local food stalls are 5 mins walking distance. 'Wonderland' is very reasonable and good local seafood restaurant is just behind the hotel - 2 mins walking distance.
View of Andaman sea from the hotel is fantastic. You can enjoy very nice view of sunset from the bar or beside swimming pool area.
You can enjoy nice view of the Andaman sea from the breakfast hall.
The only drawback is hotel is old but renovated rooms are fine. Always one life works and the other life is close.
Tips: Take a rent a car and move around in the whole island. Don't forget to take your driving lisence with you.
Chocolates are very cheap due to duty free. Coco valey and it's sorroundings are good for shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encompassing 14-acres of lush landscaped gardens facing the clear blue waters of the Andaman Sea, this themed style resort is an ideal getaway for newlyweds, family and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Resort & Spa Langkawi Kuah