After 2 nights in Aseania, we booked a room here for a change of scenery. We prefered this place as its more modern compared to Aseania (although a bit more expensive and I was using a LivingSocial voucher)
1) Clean & Chic
Toilet is spacious in terms of shower area but the toilet might get wet. Modern interior. Smaller room compared in Aseania but felt cozier here.
2) Cable TV
3) Overlooking sea-view was breath taking :)
4) Breakfast by the sea. Selection was okay when they have local dishes served. Better than Aseania >_<
5) Lotsa parking
6) Room service food was actually cheaper than the one in Aseania. Lol. Wanted to order but didn't had the time.
1) No WIFI in room
2) No place to hang clothes outside. The balcony, we think, was not supposed to open but the screw was loose and we ended hanging our clothes there. The bathroom had a wire to hang but cloths couldnt dry in time.
As our room was the 1st room after the lift, we could hear people walking outside, especially in the morning. :(
4) We requested for a king/queen sized bed but to find out they combined 2 single bed to 1. Weird. No extra pillows.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi Kuah