We had a lovely time here. The beach was fab, it was very pretty. We stayed on a Friday to Sunday, but was quite quiet.
The drinks were extremely expensive. I can (small can 330ml) of beer was 7.00 to 9.00 Singapore dollars + 20% service. You cannot buy alcoholic drinks from the local shops. I had read previous reviews which suggest buying booze from the duty free in Singapore, I would recommend this, as it very over price for drinks.
The services was very good and the staff were very nice.
Like other reviews say, the rooms could do with a refurb, but they are basic and clean.
Breakfast was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi