If you love spending time on the beach and can ignore the fact that rooms have been ignored for years then this place is quite good. They want to create a rustic feeling and I get it but they can still maintain a decent flooring and furniture for the price charged. The restaurant is okay, buffet is decent as well. The rooms look good from the outside and open right into the sea which I absolutely loved and so did my 2 year old.
Beach is beautiful and not many people so you can just relax and have good time. There is a mini zoo near by which is not bad for small kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi