A relaxing and quiet place to spend time together.
All the staff are really friendly & helpful. The service is excellent such as:
- the pickup staff already waiting at the ferry terminal when we arrived
- they're using their buggy car to drive us to our chalets when it rain
- frequent shuttle bus to travel inside the huge resort
The chalet is clean & spacious, although a little bit old.
The food is fresh & delicious, especially the seafood.
The beach is clean, the water is calm and the most important thing is it never crowded.
We saw a very beautiful double rainbow while swimming at the beach, lovely.
This place is rather expensive, but overall a nice place for relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic Beachfront Chalets. With a name that alludes to the fragrance and essence of natural beauty, the quiet and rustic charms will take your breath away. The ambiance is delightfully soothing, set against a calm and picturesque bay of crystal clear waters and silky sand beach. A tranquil haven for those seeking refuge from the city...50 thatched-roof chalets in blocks of 4, all with private veranda offering a choice of sea or garden view. All chalets feature village-style architecture, with a unique decor and aromatic theme. For guests’ comfort, the air-conditioned chalets are equipped with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi