A relaxing and quiet place to spend time together.
All the staff are really friendly & helpful. The service is excellent such as:
- the pickup staff already waiting at the ferry terminal when we arrived
- they're using their buggy car to drive us to our chalets when it rain
- frequent shuttle bus to travel inside the huge resort
The chalet is clean & spacious, although a little bit old.
The food is fresh & delicious, especially the seafood.
The beach is clean, the water is calm and the most important thing is it never crowded.
We saw a very beautiful double rainbow while swimming at the beach, lovely.
This place is rather expensive, but overall a nice place for relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the world behind as you cruise to Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan - a rustic resort tucked away in a pretty little cove on Bintan Island. Set in unspoiled nature on the northern coast of Bintan Island, Mayang Sari Beach Resort offers the perfect haven for a brief respite or a long weekend. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with modern amenities and also has an attached bathroom and a private veranda that commands either a garden or sea view. *Mayang Sari Beach Resort guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi