Basically for the price of a four star hotel you get a shack on the beach. The beach is beautiful and the food is ok, but the rooms are very old and tired. I felt like a kid at summer camp. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic Beachfront Chalets. With a name that alludes to the fragrance and essence of natural beauty, the quiet and rustic charms will take your breath away. The ambiance is delightfully soothing, set against a calm and picturesque bay of crystal clear waters and silky sand beach. A tranquil haven for those seeking refuge from the city...50 thatched-roof chalets in blocks of 4, all with private veranda offering a choice of sea or garden view. All chalets feature village-style architecture, with a unique decor and aromatic theme. For guests’ comfort, the air-conditioned chalets are equipped with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwan Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Lagoi
- Mayang Sari Beach Bintan
- Mayang Sari Beach Hotel Bintan
- Nirwana Gardens - Mayang Sari Beach Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi