The villa was not new (15-20 years old ?) but clean and very spacious (ground floor) and had airco in the two bedrooms (upstairs), which was very comfortable : it gave us have great nights !
The bathroom was rather small but OK since we were outdoors most of the time.
Turning staircase, OK for adults and our children of 5 & 7 but rather dangerous for smaller children when not supervised.
Pool, beach and surroundings : very beautiful and ideal with children (no undercurrent).
Very friendly staff at reception and in restaurants.
In August it rained every day for a few hours, which was not so bad because of our big villa and the sensation of feeling very warm rain on your head in the pool !
We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it but 3 or 4 days is long enough, unless you go on sightseeing trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyu Biru Villas is located on the north western coast of Bintan Island, less than 10 minutes from the ferry terminal and a mere 55 minutes ferry ride from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal. Banyu Biru Villas is surrounded by landscaped gardens and set within Nirwana Gardens. For cosy family reunions or group gatherings, stay at one of the Banyu Biru Villas which are fully furnished for a comfortable homestay away from home. Designed in four contemporary styles, 36 lovely villas are available for your short-term stay. *Banyu Biru Villa guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Bintan Island/Lagoi