The villa was not new (15-20 years old ?) but clean and very spacious (ground floor) and had airco in the two bedrooms (upstairs), which was very comfortable : it gave us have great nights !
The bathroom was rather small but OK since we were outdoors most of the time.
Turning staircase, OK for adults and our children of 5 & 7 but rather dangerous for smaller children when not supervised.
Pool, beach and surroundings : very beautiful and ideal with children (no undercurrent).
Very friendly staff at reception and in restaurants.
In August it rained every day for a few hours, which was not so bad because of our big villa and the sensation of feeling very warm rain on your head in the pool !
We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it but 3 or 4 days is long enough, unless you go on sightseeing trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Family VillasFor family get togethers or group gatherings, the Banyu Biru Villa is the ideal home away from home. Self-contained and fully furnished, this villa offers the comfort of a holiday home set against a tropical resort backdrop. Indulge yourself!For a different style of resort living, Banyu Biru offers 36 lovely self-contained villas suitable for families and groups. There are three attractive designs ranging from two-bedroom to three-bedroom villas, all fully furnished and equipped with kitchen facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Banyu Biru Villas Bintan Island/Lagoi