Reading the reviews on this hotel baffles me. People have read them, still gone, then complained! If you are wanting all your luxuries that 5 star hotels provide, go to a 5 star hotel. This is a resort for people that like more adventurous hotel stays and want a different experience to the often clinical hotel chains. Enough about the annoying reviewers on this page...heres what i thought....
This hotel is part of a complex of hotels and leisure facilities called Nirwana gardens and the advantage of staying here is that you can still use all their luxurious facilities for a fraction of the cost! The rooms...yes smelt a little but you put the airconditioning on and that went...its a wooden cabin...in a humid country! The beds were comfortable and the cabins were quite spacious. The decor and furniture was quite old and worn but for the cheap price we paid we did not expect it to be new. The cabins are set in beautiful surroundings and only a short walk to the beach and all the Nirwana gardens sea recreation activities.
The Nirwana Garden complex was stunning with the mini zoo, beautiful beaches, many swimming pools and best of all Elephant Park! In with our room we purchased the activities pass which is a must for anyone staying there. In the pass you get so many activities for such a small amount of money and it is definitely value for money! The elephant ride alone i would have paid the $30 for as it was so amazing to ride through the woods with a friendly gide/(driver!? haha).
The food in the breakfast room was delicious and there was lots of choice for all tastes. We also tried the pizza in the restaurant at night.....it was delicious!
Overall we had a lovely stay at Nirwana Gardens. Even though the beach club was not the best hotel i have ever stayed in, it was comfortable, quaint and the price allowed us to still enjoy the same facilities that people in the more expensive hotels in the resort were paying much more money for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Guestrooms at Nirwana Beach Club come with modern Thai interiors and wooden flooring. Each well-appointed room is equipped with a refrigerator and TV. Hot shower facilities are in the private bathroom. *Nirwana Beach Club guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi