Nirwana Gardens beach club is ideal for people with a budget hotel in mind. technically it's not a hotel but rooms in huts. it's two rooms per hut actually. the room is ok though. we requested for a queen bed since we had a child with us. room is big enough to contain a double bed, a couch (which can double as an extra bed), a sort of coffee table, television (very small though it's ok, we almost didn't use it). The toilet and bath may be small for some, there's no partition between the two but for a weekend getaway, it should be fine. The water pressure from the shower was too weak, it was almost non-existent. the faucet pressure was better, but of course, we couldn't shower from the faucet.
We weren't able to try the restaurant at nirwana beach club, wasn't sure if it was open. had our meals in the coffee shop in nirwana resort (lunch and breakfast) and kellong (dinner) which can be reached through the resort's free shuttle.
Tip: stock up on your own water. Prices are in Singapore dollars but even for Singapore standards, it's expensive. a big bottle of water costs SGD5 which is equivalent to 12 bottles in singapore. Service is very good though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Guestrooms at Nirwana Beach Club come with modern Thai interiors and wooden flooring. Each well-appointed room is equipped with a refrigerator and TV. Hot shower facilities are in the private bathroom. *Nirwana Beach Club guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi