Although this was a school trip back in Oct 2007, it was a good retreat for us Tourism Students. The management gave us a tour around the premise, explaining to us what specific functions do and how the management work. It was a learning journey for us, which is not something you get everyday.
The rooms were good, no trouble at all, we were busy enjoying ourselves, and we enjoyed the hospitality by the hotel, and the locals. (There's a shuttle bus that'll bring you to town for a little shopping).
This resort is a good getaway for all types of travels, be it for family, relax & unwind, budget etc. Good job to the staffs there! =D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Nirwana Beach Club has 50 air-conditioned Cabana rooms which are nestled on a tropical beachfront of fine white sand, washed by clear turquoise waters. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with an attached bathroom with shower and a mini fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi