it's located in the middle of a shuttle service route. v near to all locations.. e kelong restaurant tat serves fresh seafood.. e sports activities area called happy valley where u can do flying fox, pony riding.. bowling.. massage.. etc.. sea sports such as banana boat.. kayaking etc.. btw everyting is in sgd..
lodging wise.. very simple. initially there were 3 of us.. 1 of mi friend cldnt make it.. but nevertheless.. e cabin-like lodging is very spacious.. we're situated at e top of the hill so it really feels very exclusive.. of cuz since it's a resort n rooms r made of wood.. u can't really expect soundproofing.. its near the beach.. short walk.. so u're away frm e bar at nite.. wich opens till 2am.. still we can hear e singing.. imagine e cabins just beside the beach -_-" towels r provided.. basic amenities nt included.. so bring ya toothbrushes n shower foam/shampoo.
beach scenery wise.. avg. there r much betta beaches but definitely a place i recommend if u wan a short moment away frm the city n juz relax on an almost empty beach. feels like a pte beach when i woke up earlier to catch the sunrise... not a single soul in sight.. at least on e sat i went. sun was kinda crowded.
uber frendly n helpful staff. i didn't gt his name but tis chap is very cheerful.. always eager to serve u..
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Nirwana Beach Club has 50 air-conditioned Cabana rooms which are nestled on a tropical beachfront of fine white sand, washed by clear turquoise waters. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with an attached bathroom with shower and a mini fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Fastbooking, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.