My husband and our two kids (2 and 4) spent two days at the Nirwana Beach Club in June. We went mid week and it was a very relaxing and quiet break - just what we needed for a break from life in Singapore. Everything was very organized from the shuttle bus from the ferry terminal to check-in at the resort. The staff were very helpful and friendly and provided us with a baby cot and extra pillow as requested.
The Beach Club is the low end one of the Nirwana hotels and the room was a bit small and run down. But we loved the kampong style look and kids loved running around the different pathways. It was very quiet and most of the time we had the beach to ourselves. We could share the facilities of the other resorts so we spent our two days using the pool, activities club, kids club and time went by very fast. They had elephant ride, horse ride (which the kids loved), archery and rifle shooting (which the parents enjoyed while kids were happy playing in the kids club).
The only downside is the breakfast area is really crowded as it's shared by all the hotels - so get there early to avoid waiting in line to be seated. There was a choice of restaurants for meals (we tried 4) but found them all to be very expensive (to be expected as they catered to the singapore crowd).
We would definitely go back again, but might try another Nirwana hotel for a change. This place is ideal for fuss free travellers who wants a peaceful and relaxing holiday on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the water's edge of Indonesia's Bintan island, Nirwana Beach Club welcomes you to the ultimate rustic beachfront hideaway. Indulge in a variety of water sports, nature and the timeless traditions of a village-style living. Feel your spirits lifted amidst the spacious thatched-roof chalets, sunny beaches and a blue ocean, savouring relaxation and a boundless choice of tropical activities. Nirwana Beach Club has 50 air-conditioned Cabana rooms which are nestled on a tropical beachfront of fine white sand, washed by clear turquoise waters. Wake up to fresh sea breeze and the lush beauty of a tropical beach. Each air-conditioned chalet is equipped with an attached bathroom with shower and a mini fridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Beach Hotel
- Nirwana Beach Club
- Nirwana Beach Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Beach Club Bintan Island/Lagoi