I would like to commend the resort management for an excellent service and courtesy by its staff. From the moment we arrived via the shuttle service until we left, everything was well-organized. They have a system to make sure you get your luggage on time, no mix-up plus we got our boarding pass right away after we've checked out. Everyone is so nice, helpful, courteous and gives a warm smile.
Rooms are clean and well maintained. Air-conditioning and water heater are working well. Wifi is free though not very fast but up the beach, wifi connection is good. The only minus is the cable which is not clear but actually is not an issue because we are mostly out of our room to enjoy the beach.
Food is average and a little expensive. They serve good cafe latte. Beer is expensive.
They have a 3 big swimming pools. It is a good place to lounge while my daughter is playing and swimming with the other kids. They offer warm beach towels which I like so much.
The beach faces the South China Sea which can have really strong waves. Sand varies from fine to grainy to rocky. They have quite variety of sea animals along the shore. We even found a seahorse! Another minus is that my husband found broken glass, glass bottles, light bulb on the beach during low tide. Make sure you have booties when you swim.
Overall, my family enjoyed our trip in this resort. It was very laid back, relaxing and an enjoyable weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi