Was there for company retreat and generally, their price of their food or services such as massage was way too expensive. A normal mix rice at their bowling centre cost SGD8. In Singapore, I could have gotten a decent plate of food at $8.
Japanese fine dining at Rin Restaurant was also overpriced. Aircon was not functioning well and it was abit stuffy inside the restaurant. Perhaps some maintenance need to be taken. However, the view near the window was fantastic. I felt like I was in a villa overlooking the sea.
Room was not too bad except that I managed to kill a mini cockroach. I noticed there were ants crawling on their table ledge as well. Perhaps some proper housekeeping need to be taken into account. Bed was comfy and bathroom was presentable.
Staff in general were very helpful and friendly. This will definitely be the plus point at Nirwana.
Should try their buggy ride and e-bicycle around the resort area. Minimal traffic along the trail. Thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi