We loved the place. It was a perfect setting for a family. We were two families with 5 kids in all. Had a private pool with the Villa.
Kids had access to the beach and they spent more than 6 hours a day just in the water between the pool and the beach.
Food choices were very good we loved it.
We moved around in a golf cart(buggy) provided by the resort.
Areas of improvement:
They could improve the old looking structures in the main lobby.
With a Villa they should offer 2 buggys to move around. We landed up making numerous trips between places and had to make them twice since we could only fit 4 in the buggy.
Late check-out with villas should be offered. We really had to run out due to the check out time.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.