We loved the place. It was a perfect setting for a family. We were two families with 5 kids in all. Had a private pool with the Villa.
Kids had access to the beach and they spent more than 6 hours a day just in the water between the pool and the beach.
Food choices were very good we loved it.
We moved around in a golf cart(buggy) provided by the resort.
Areas of improvement:
They could improve the old looking structures in the main lobby.
With a Villa they should offer 2 buggys to move around. We landed up making numerous trips between places and had to make them twice since we could only fit 4 in the buggy.
Late check-out with villas should be offered. We really had to run out due to the check out time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Fastbooking and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi