stayed at the resort hotel for a short 2d1n trip. it was ok, on average. we had the superior room facing the garden on the ground floor. nothing too fanciful or out of the ordinary. the only thing was that, upgrading works was being carried out and altho the notice stated works carried out only till 1800hrs, there were still knocks and drills going on till about 2100hrs...
we had room service for dinner that night, simple menu with little choices but the food was great. breakfast buffet spread the next morning was good too.
the resorts have free land transfers from the ferry terminal to the hotel and shuttle buses to get to the shopping area within the resort area for a fee. everything within the resort is in SGD so some things are really not worth it as it costs the same thing back home. the only thing we enjoyed was the spa at d'bintan salon & day spa other than that, it was just alright.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi