What Great: Great Pool, Great Staffs! Room is pretty big...
Staff: Awesome Staff with awesome attitude!
Food: Pretty decent, tried their BBQ Dinner, with entertainment.
Pretty expensive, S$48 per pax.
Do try their Seafood Kelong, worth to go! Nice food...
What must do: Elephant Trekking at S$12 for adult, S$10 for kids. Great Trainers!
Bowling, $4 per game but aircon not strong.
(Do remind the workers to on the aircon.)
Pool/ Billard: $8 per hr
We simply love this resort, fun for the kids! Pretty good food, kids have fun!
Only thing is that it's pretty pricey here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotel.de, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi