What Great: Great Pool, Great Staffs! Room is pretty big...
Staff: Awesome Staff with awesome attitude!
Food: Pretty decent, tried their BBQ Dinner, with entertainment.
Pretty expensive, S$48 per pax.
Do try their Seafood Kelong, worth to go! Nice food...
What must do: Elephant Trekking at S$12 for adult, S$10 for kids. Great Trainers!
Bowling, $4 per game but aircon not strong.
(Do remind the workers to on the aircon.)
Pool/ Billard: $8 per hr
We simply love this resort, fun for the kids! Pretty good food, kids have fun!
Only thing is that it's pretty pricey here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi