First of all, apologies to all as this review is long past overdue. However, I would just like to share with the viewers who may want to know more about the place.
The Pros about the place:
- Lovely place to relax. Nice sandy beach that stretches long and wide.
- Great for the family.
- Offers lots of activities for the children.
- A mini Zoo!
- Food is readily available but can be a tad expensive. All currencies in charged in SGD/Rupiah.
- Buffet spread is just average. Really.
- Drive out to have a decent seafood dinner at The Kelong. Expensive.
- Night activities not that great unless you like to spend the night karaoke or just to have drinks. There's a bowling alley too but nothing to shout about.
- Bring instant noodles by the packets. Hot water is readily available with the in-room kettle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi