Waw, i miss to give this hotel a review, this is not our first time to stay... (can say 3 times already) a slightly out dated for sure as we stay on August, but no harm that we share our outdated review.
Sure.. Sure... we stay only a night here as this planned to be weekend gateaway, when we leave from Singapore, we saw dark cloud on the other side, and when we reach, its start drizzling and raining heavily soon after.
We ask the ATV guides, whether they still going, they said wait for the rain stop. we booked them straight away, after 2 hours, rain stop... and we went off to play ATV, 6 of us... we all prepared to get dirty...
and we did get what we want... MUD!!!!...stuck on the mud... all lovely dirty games :P, and it end when we swim on the sea (as one of the vehicle gear box is gave away, we drive and play hard)..... i think if you less adventure than this, don't go....
The welcoming, room and staff is as usual, fantastic... booking our ferry to go back to singapore on their front desk is fast.
the hotel, as it is... great.... breakfast great choice... lunch...? we eat outside, dinner, we also eat at the restaurant outside hotel, there's a free shuttle bus to go there.
Swimming pool, just lovely, we saw one big lizzard swimming with us too... hahahaha, don't be surprised, as nature calls, they want to soak on the pool when the weather is hot. No worries, staff is on the alert and that lizard is not bothering us....
Activities, there's an arcade room... ok... we all in 25-35.... we feel like kids... playing arcade there. :P
shooting range... tried that too... pony ride? don't think the horse can hold us... we're to fat and heavy, don't want to torture the animal....
archery? we didn't try as we more interested in the shooting....
will be back (of course, more than 3 times already)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi