The hotel made it very easy - from having someone meet guests as soon as they get off the ferry to explain the immigration procedures, to the return transfers to the hotel from the ferry terminal. The hotel was incredibly quiet when I arrived mid-week, a bit more lively on Friday, and manic by Sunday. The rooms are clean and comfortable, but to echo other comments, a bit dated. Breakfast was great - plentiful, tasty and lots of variety. Staff were great - if you're lucky enough to have Suyut as your room attendant, he may make animal "sculptures" with towels to entertain and keep you company - I got a peacock one day and an elephant another...an absolute touch of magic.
There is plenty of outdoor space for children, and the pool has a designated kids area. The Resort Centre is just up the road for the more adventurous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, HostelWorld, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi