We went on 14 -16 March, chose Nirwana for the sake of our children as it's close to sg and the hotel has many activities and anemities for the kids. Yes they enjoyed it so much and so do we. We visited the mini zoo every morning although i dunt quite like the clever white parrot being chained with such a short chain making it too diff to move around. Pls if the management see this, pls make the chain longer!!
Resort ctre is just 5 mins away where there are many activities like horse/elephant riding, archery, rifle shooting. Lots of fun.
Coffee shop is slightly cheaper but still expensive compared to sg. I can buy fried rice at $4 in sg but hotel price is $14 and coffee shop is $8. And trust me the food are quite tasteless. We went to Dino's Bistro for our first dinner.. food are quite nice n ofcourse very expensive too and not to forget the staff named Juang who went the extra mile and served us pretty well and always making sure that everything is ok.
Thumbs up to him!
In room Massage is cheap and good
Staff at reception are ok but i do noticed that the male staff service are way excellent than the ladies. Overall i would say it's a family friendly hotel. We do enjoyed ourself but wont be coming back perhaps as its just too expensive. We do feel cheated but we have no choice we still need to buy loads of expensive drinks to quench our thirst. We still prefer phuket and Bali. For the price we could have gotten a luxury hotel in bali
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.