Stayed here for a weekend getaway with husband in January 5-7, 2013 (Saturday - Monday). Upon arriving at Bintan terminal, we had to wait for about 20minutes in the bus-ferry to take us to the resort, and the bus was super old-looking, and the engine seems to be very slow..
We had the deluxe room which was located in the first floor near to the pool area and from the window we could see only the grass.... it was spacious but dusty, the tables and the tv were covered with dust. Room service should really be improved.
The breakfast was great, I love that the breakfast area was spacious and that the tables were well-arranged, many choices as for the menu, a great point!
but the food in the restaurants seems to be over-priced. as a matter of fact, I think everything here is expensive!!
the pool was great.. but the beach, was oily when we went there.
Overall, was a decent expensive getaway..
recommendable? I guess not..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nirwana Resort Hotel has 245 guestrooms including 31 suites, all with sweeping sea, pool or garden views. Full modern amenities and facilities are available to guests, and our ensemble of restaurants and bars will satisfy the most discerning taste buds. With a full and comprehensive range of activities lined up for guests, diverse interests and pursuits are matched with top quality facilities and services. *Nirwana Resort Hotel guests have access to all facilities and restaurants within Nirwana Gardens ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi