I checked on 26/Jan to this resort.Property is Ok But not the worth of value.
Restaurents are very costly as compared to singapore or other place charging a 1.5l water bottle @ 5$USD. and single meals per person costs 20$USD(small sized meal)
Wifi connectivity is less,evening beech is full of sea weeds and they got it cleared only during morning.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld and AsiaRooms so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.