Stayed 3 nights including new year eve. We had to attend a mandatory nye dinner. Paid over 100 dollar a head. Whilst some pre dinner drinks were included the drinks at dinner were very expensive. Food qualiyy was poor. Entertainment started with the hotel management doing an act and didn't improve.
Rest of stay.
Food at dino's was good. Rest was average.
Staff keen to help and friendly but in general lacked knowledge and a few times we were given wrong information.
I needed to make some business phone calls but hotel system didn't allow calls to local toll free numbers.
Room was meant to have sea view but we were ground floor. The corridor outside room was noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Hotel Lagoi
- Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cheery Family Hotel. Our unique blend of sunny Mediterranean spirit and warm Indonesian hospitality will make you feel more than welcomed here. In fact, with something to do for everyone in the family, you are assured of a great time in this sunny, cheery paradise! This family hotel offers 245 rooms & suites catering to every budget and need, offering breathtaking ocean, pool or garden views. The rooms are spacious and fully furnished with modern amenities for your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld and AsiaRooms so you can book your Nirwana Gardens - Nirwana Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.