we took up their $488nett, 3D2N fun & stay pakage which includes 2N stay in a deluxe room for 2A + 2C (additional matresses for the kids are chargeable), return ferry tickets & breakfast for all. However, we upgraded by paying additional $36.30 per night to a deluxe room with sea facing as it comes with an additional futon on the floor for the kids to sleep on.
All in all, the swimming pools for the adults and kids are just ordinary. Nothing to shout about. The kids get bored easily because there is not any wet playground around.
The arcade is under renovation. There is a kids club that the kids can join some activities offered.
As commented by many reviewers, the breakfast at Kopi-O is really so-so. Imagine there is only one type of sausage (beef) and bacon (beef) at the buffet bar (for Sunday's and Monday's breakfast). The juices are so diluted (guess it has been mixed with water)! Luckily the fresh milk still taste like fresh milk.
Yes, everything is steeply priced. I mean, if the quality of the food matches the price, we don't really mind. The 3-tier club sandwich has only one thin slice of ham and cheese in between and with little veg. Very disappointing....
The newly opened RICE restaurant, offers decent food.
Unless you are happy to confine yourself with the highly priced recreational activities offered in the resort or just dip in the pool, or else, really nothing much to do.
It is 1.5hrs away from Tanjung Pinang, the main town in Bintan. Can consider making a trip there to do some shopping or have some decent food with more reasonable price. 15min away from the resort (SGD3 per person is chargable per trip from the resort if taking their shuttle bus with fixed timing), there is this place called Pasar Ole-ole, very run down. Only few shops are open. However, a good place to spend an hour to half a day for spa treatment (much more cheaper than doing it in the resort), or to get some local stuff/ souvenirs/ snacks/ groceries. Or have a simple meal over there (there are only 2 small restaurants). Once you have spent certain amount (SGD50 or 60), you will get a free taxi ride back to the resort. So, DO NOT buy 2-way tickets from the resort.
The service staff in the resort are generally good. Friendly people.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven, home to sun, sea, and two spectacular golf courses.This Indonesian-style resort sprawls over 310 hectares, with a private golden sand beach that stretches 1.5 km. What sets this iconic resort apart from the rest is a private ferry terminal, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep.Whether it is a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a midweek game of golf, or a company event by the ocean, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.