Just spent 4 days in this resort and the experience is terrible! The food is completely lousy, service is terrible and the whole place, especially the pool, is inundated with families, running children, crying babies.....and it's not even a weekend! The breakfast buffet spread is really atrocious and people are rushing for food! Slow replenishment as well. The only saving grace is they have their own terminal and that saves the shuttling time between terminal and resort. Anyway, if you want a quiet and relaxing time, suggest you try other resorts in Bintan if you want value-for-money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and getaroom.com so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi