The one night two days weekend golfing trip to this resort was a reasonably pleasant experience for me and two friends. The ferry docked straight into the resort's pier and within minutes of arriving at the island we were at the reception and 20 minutes later we were having our drinks on the beach. Immigration checks were a breeze and the reception staff was very friendly and efficient. Club house was a 2 minute walk from the hotel and with the booking already made on line when we arrived there our buggies were waiting for us with our golf bags already loaded. We played on the Jack Nikolaus course on both days and though the greens were not in the best condition (parts were under maintenance) the scenery and overall design was was quite alright for an enjoyable game. On the negatives, the resort, rooms and amenities were a little tired from overuse and most extras such as meals, spa, drinks and shops were overpriced for Indonesian standards and the level of quality. Quite obviously the resort is well aware of its monopoly over you once you check in. Also be careful in the sea as some nasty jellyfish is lurking around to add some pain to your stay... Still overall a good retreat for the more relaxed and fun golfer...
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven, home to sun, sea, and two spectacular golf courses.This Indonesian-style resort sprawls over 310 hectares, with a private golden sand beach that stretches 1.5 km. What sets this iconic resort apart from the rest is a private ferry terminal, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep.Whether it is a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a midweek game of golf, or a company event by the ocean, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.