It was my first time to travel to Indonesia. We went there for a vacation since our last holiday was quite a long time back. A friend booked the hotel and ferry going to bintan for 3 people. The ferry ride from Singapore to Indonesia took about an hour, and the bus ride from bintan ferry terminal to the resort took roughly 15 minutes. We spent around S$300 in total. We got a deluxe room with 2 single beds. If you are expecting an exceptional room, then this isn't it. The room was good for the price considering that it we were there on a peak season. The room had the essentials: wardrobe, safety deposit box, television, table and a chair. If you search for pictures in the internet, that's exactly it. It also had a balcony and the bathroom had a tub (not all hotels have tubs, right). The resort is quite big. There are a number of activities that you can do: golf, tennis, billiards, table tennis, ATV, banana boat, etc. You can also rent a buggy for S$30 for 1 hour. What's the cons? Price and assortment of food. You can easily spot 3 main restaurants in the resort: Kopi O (mostly known for buffet) just below the lobby, Miyako (Japanese) beside main resto, and Rice (Western) beach front. Food was good but prepare to pay S$20 - S$35 for a meal. Another minus is the fact that they close the pool at 6.00pm. So you can't do night swimming. They should probably keep the pool open until later so most people can enjoy swimming at night. This resort, well yeah, is recommended. But they should make adjustments to keep up with travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea, Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven, home to sun, sea, and two spectacular golf courses.This Indonesian-style resort sprawls over 310 hectares, with a private golden sand beach that stretches 1.5 km. What sets this iconic resort apart from the rest is a private ferry terminal, landing directly at the resort’s doorstep.Whether it is a romantic spa-indulged getaway, a midweek game of golf, or a company event by the ocean, Bintan Lagoon Resort is sure to impress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.