It was my first time to travel to Indonesia. We went there for a vacation since our last holiday was quite a long time back. A friend booked the hotel and ferry going to bintan for 3 people. The ferry ride from Singapore to Indonesia took about an hour, and the bus ride from bintan ferry terminal to the resort took roughly 15 minutes. We spent around S$300 in total. We got a deluxe room with 2 single beds. If you are expecting an exceptional room, then this isn't it. The room was good for the price considering that it we were there on a peak season. The room had the essentials: wardrobe, safety deposit box, television, table and a chair. If you search for pictures in the internet, that's exactly it. It also had a balcony and the bathroom had a tub (not all hotels have tubs, right). The resort is quite big. There are a number of activities that you can do: golf, tennis, billiards, table tennis, ATV, banana boat, etc. You can also rent a buggy for S$30 for 1 hour. What's the cons? Price and assortment of food. You can easily spot 3 main restaurants in the resort: Kopi O (mostly known for buffet) just below the lobby, Miyako (Japanese) beside main resto, and Rice (Western) beach front. Food was good but prepare to pay S$20 - S$35 for a meal. Another minus is the fact that they close the pool at 6.00pm. So you can't do night swimming. They should probably keep the pool open until later so most people can enjoy swimming at night. This resort, well yeah, is recommended. But they should make adjustments to keep up with travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi