Just spent two nights in this resort with friends. The hotel is spread out nicely, the staff were very friendly and the beach is absolutely fab u lous. There is a good selection of restaurants, the food isn't exceptional nor is it cheap. The rooms are disappointing, especially as I was upgraded on arrival, for no reason, they felt damp and are in need of a revamp.
The restaurant on the beach has the best food choices. Deluxe room for 1night was 200SGD, that included a buffet breakfast which was average, booked via hotelclub.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi