Recently travelled to Bintan. The resort is huge with a clean beach and pool. The service was great and most enjoyable was the food and service at Rice Restaurant. If ever you travel ask for Francis Toni or Andile Islim at the restaurant. You will be well looked after.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This deluxe resort near Singapore is famous for its idyllic surrounding and multitude of recreational choices. Set amongst beautiful beachfront gardens, the property is situated just one hour by high-speed ferry from Singapore. The property is within a short walk to the Tanjung Uban, famous of local products and gorgeous sunset view, the fish and fruit market Tanjung Pinang and the historic Chinese fishing settlement of Senggarang, where ages old Chinese shrines are found. Blending perfectly with the natural surroundings, the resort overlooks the South China Sea and archipelago of the Riau islands with sparkling azure waters, gentle swaying palm trees and fine white sands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Otel and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.