This was a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle. The transfers to and from the main ferry terminal were good, accommodation was perfectly fine and clean, could do with some wine glasses in the rooms. Definitely recommend bringing wine from Singapore to save some $$$ - alcohol is super spendy..... although the cocktails were really good...
We rate really highly Rice restaurant - literally right on the beach - and a super spot to have some afternoon cocktails and stay for dinner! Menu offered a wide choice and reasonably priced, and the staff were so wonderfully friendly and accommodating! Thank you to our wonderful waitress Mei for looking after us the days we were there.
The beach was clean and well looked after in front of the resort, beautiful white sand and even a decent surf!
Golf course looked beautiful, recommend the guided kart tour even if you are not a player!
Resort Business centre is happy to loan phone chargers and jacks to suit most power cords.
All in all, we had a great time and would recommend for a short visit - 3 days is enough to experience all on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi