Is great resort for relaxing. Overall the resort is nice,room is clean and beach is very beautiful. Front line staff is not friendly maybe the front manager should pay attention wt the reception team. I was twice stayed at bintan lagoon, no friendly welcoming fr reception ex they did not serve to me welcome drink, didnt show to me the direction of my room. But my high appreciate to PR's staff named jonny palentinus, he is friendly n helpfull, listen to the guest need. The foods at kopi o not really delicious but Waiters are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi