Everytihng was fine till the last day. We planned to return to S'pore early so booked the morning ferry. Delay was due to very high wave the captain did not want to take the risk. Think it was a good decision so waited patiently for 3-4hrs. Finally manager decided to get us another ferry terminal where the wave is not as high or the boat is bigger. Told everyone things were arranged, no need to re-check in immigration or boarding pass, etc. Lied. Scrambe boarding passes. Queue like mad for immigration and finally reached S'Pore at about 8pm. Hungry (offered fruits for lunch, but not a fruit person), very tired. Felt like a refugee instead of someone returning from holiday resort. BLR, u can do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bintan Lagoon Resort an Indonesian style resort with 470 rooms, villas and suites. A tropical paradise, only 75 minutes by our own private high speed ferry from Singapore direct to the resort. The resort has its own immigration terminal and fast track service. Sitting on the magnificent Pasir Panjang Beach, overlooking the South China Sea the 1.5Km beach is tranquil and unspoilt. Bintan Lagoon Resort is a tropical haven with over 300 hectares (766 acres)and includes 2 stunning championship golf course designed by Jack Nicholas, and Ian Baker Finch. The resort provides excellent meeting, incentive and team building facilities catering to groups from 10 to 1,000 people. Whether it is a family holiday, weekend break, romantic spa indulged getaway, a golfing break, or a company event in Paradise we are waiting to assist you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bintan Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bintan Lagoon Hotel Lagoi
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Bintan Island/Lagoi