We used our RCI exchange and turned out to be really good decision. We were there in the international peak period in December and expected it to be very busy. Due to the spread of the rooms across the estate, one did not feel crowded in – Except at breakfast.
Breakfast is a traditional Indian buffet. If however, as we chose the international continental meals, this was a bit slow. The management team certainly pay attention and I even got to meet the Food and Bev manager who attended to our concerns.
Two dishes that I would STRONGLY recommend a) the Paneer and chilli in the main restaurant and the b) the grilled prawns at the resort’s dune restaurant.
The resort is located in South Goa and is off the beaten track. This does result in limitations on movement as the local bike hire and taxis can become expensive (relative to Mumbai, Kochi or Varkala).
I had read previous that compained about the size of the rooms and he dated TVs. We have a relatively large apartment close to reception. The room had THREE flat screen televisions – not that we had much time to watch TV.
I would also recommend the SPA for the Shirodhara (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirodhara). This was a first for me and absolutely the most calming treatment I have ever had.
The resort has a few swimming pools that are clean and well kept.
Overall the service was good. The food was a bit more expensive when compared to the rest of Goa and even the nearby hotels.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Club Mahindra Varca Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Hotel Varca
- Hotel Mahindra Varca Beach
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach India
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Goa
- Mahindra Varca Beach Club India
- Varca Palms Beach Resort