I am a purple studio member who got a reservation in Club mahindras much hyped Varca beach Goa resort after multiple attempts.The disillutionment started from check in time where we realised that two rooms bked at the same time under the same membership was alloted in different buildings!!! Then after waiting for more than an hour we finally got the rooms. My impression of the resort was of run down place which had lost its glory....I cant understand why a group of Mahindras stature cannot maintain its property in a better manner. The rooms where avrage with some fancy looking fans which do not move and poor air conditioning.The floor tiles where stained and air con was leaking......Todays Indian traveller is a well exposed person who has a good sense of what luxury is.Varca beach was not luxurious and not even clean....food was average ....imagine a seaside resort serving frozen fish....ofcourse no complaints about the staff ...they did their best to make our stay memorable...My advice to Club Mahindra is that it is a great property ( with a private beach and two good swimming pools and lot of open space ) that requires just some maintenance.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Club Mahindra Varca Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Hotel Varca
- Hotel Mahindra Varca Beach
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach India
- Mahindra Varca Beach Club India
- Club Mahindra Varca Beach Goa
- Varca Palms Beach Resort