We just came back from Canazei, where my girls competed in figure skating competition. After reading reviews I expected far more from the hotel. It is is 3 star, but I would give it 2 star. First, we were supposed to get a better rate due to competition, and that is what lady in the hotel through mail promised. But then when we checked the price that was stated in the room, we realized we got charged the full rate, or they did not update the list in the room. Then, the towels in the room were so old, and all different. We had 4 bedroom and the room was small, with twin bunk bed pulled from the wall. The top bed had a barrier against fall, and it was not stable, it fell once. As far as breakfast, there was only meats, cheeses, bread, and hard boiled eggs, nothing amazing. Coffee is from the Nescaffe machine. Also, the parking has only few spaces, not enough for entire hotel. Another thing that was annoying is that walls are so thin, that you can hear someone knocking to the room few rooms away. The room for the skiis is a great plus, and bus stop to Canazei ski place is close by, but then Alba is so small, that all bus stops are near by. I plan to go there again, since ski place is absolutely amazing, but will not stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Aurora Alba Di Canazei
- Hotel Aurora Canazei, Italy - Alba Di Canazei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aurora is located in the heart of the Dolomites and is a perfect location for winter and summer sports and outdoor activities. We provide a family atmosphere with warm and friendly staff, excellent food and rooms with all necessary comforts. Small but cozy wellness with steambath and sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.