- Easy access, close to Monte Carlo Casino.
- Friendly staff.
- The room was very small.
- A lot of stains on the walls and an broken outlet in my room.
- If you need to iron, you'll do it in the middle of the restaurant!
- The aspect is old and much used.
- Next to the building is the entrance of an underground public garage, resulting a lot of noise.
- Poor breakfast for the price.
- Complicated wifi internet access and poor signal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olympia Hotel , in ((belle époque style)), intimate and confortabel three-star hotel, is situated on the border line on the Monte-Carlo central area, wich allows you to reach very easily a great number of restaurants and shops, as well as other places of interest: the Casino, the Auditorium Centre of Congress, the "café de Paris", the Thermal Baths, the Harbour, the Princess Grace Theatre, the Grimaldi Forum, the Larvotto Baach, the Monte-Carlo Country Club, the Sporting Club etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.