My friends recommended this bed & breakfast hotel and they couldn't have given us better advice. It was such a memorable stay and definitely the place I would like to choose for my honeymoon. Not only was the family that manages the property more than helpful they were a joy to be around. We enjoyed all of their recommendations for dining experiences, highlights of the area, and which wineries to visit. They also have a wonderful wine selection so we enjoyed picking a wine from their cellar (a former water cistern converted into a cellar...so unique) and then enjoy in the grand salon in the evenings. The location was great, rooms were spacious, loved the bathrooms, and overall just loved staying in a castle hotel! This is definitely the place to stay in Tuscany to really get the true feel of the culture, the food, the wine, the land, and the people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany