My friends recommended this bed & breakfast hotel and they couldn't have given us better advice. It was such a memorable stay and definitely the place I would like to choose for my honeymoon. Not only was the family that manages the property more than helpful they were a joy to be around. We enjoyed all of their recommendations for dining experiences, highlights of the area, and which wineries to visit. They also have a wonderful wine selection so we enjoyed picking a wine from their cellar (a former water cistern converted into a cellar...so unique) and then enjoy in the grand salon in the evenings. The location was great, rooms were spacious, loved the bathrooms, and overall just loved staying in a castle hotel! This is definitely the place to stay in Tuscany to really get the true feel of the culture, the food, the wine, the land, and the people.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less