We arrived at the castello after our son's wedding in Cotignac already on Cloud Nine. This beautifully restored castle with the most gracious hosts brought us to Cloud Nine Plus! We stayed in the tower suite and immediately relaxed on the terrace enjoying the sun (June), the peacefulness and the fantastic views. Salvatore and his family did an amazing job restoring this property; keeping its charm while adding all the modern amenities one could hope for. The rooms were spacious, clean and well appointed without being cluttered. The bathrooms were equally comfortable. Every window in the suite had a magnificent view. As beautiful as the castle was, the bonus was in meeting Salvatore, Shelley, Antonio and Fabio. THEY are what made this trip and this choice of accommodations perfect and memorable. They were all extremely helpful and charming; took care of everything (including parking the car) and gave wonderful suggestions for day trips and meals outside of the town. We were fortunate to enjoy dinner cooked by Salvatore which was one of the most delicious meals of our trip. We were so lucky to find this spot and to enjoy the company and hospitality of our hosts and look forward to returning. If you choose this very lovely Castello delle Serre, not only will you be thrilled beyond expectations, but you will not want to leave! For two days we did live the" sweet life"! A great BIG thank you to the family for making us feel so spoiled and so welcomed.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less