We stayed at Castello delle Serre during our honeymoon, and it was the most incredible hotel/B&B experience we've ever had. Every aspect of our stay was phenomenal, from the incredible location, to the fact that it was a beautiful castle, to the modern rooms, to the awesome pool, to the delicious meals, to the extremely warm and friendly hosts! Shelley and Antonio made us feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we arrived, and Salvatore's homemade dinner was the highlight of our time there. The dinner is a must-choose option! Dinning with guests from around the world while enjoying stories from Salvatore was a night we'll always remember. If you're going to Italy, plan your trip around Castello delle Serre!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany