Thank you for making our honeymood so special! First let me say that the property is like nothing we have ever seen before. This castle is in a small medieval village, yet it still has the secluded country feel, without being stuck miles from civilization. Our room had incredible views of the valley bellow, it was clean, full of light and had a large modern bathroom. It was explained to us that the property had been restored from its previous state of abondonment, we even where showed a few areas that are laid out for future restoration. The castle proved not only to be very comfortable, but also the ideal home base for touring the many hill top towns and wine areas of Montalcino and Chianti. We also enjoyed the thermal baths in the village next to the castle on one day when we just felt like being lazy. Despite all these wonderful qualities that made Castello delle Serre the perfect place to spend our honeymoon, the most impressive of all was the genuine warmth and hospitality of the owners. Thank you Shelley for all your help with organizing our travel. Thank you Sal for sharing your stories with us and to everyone else for making us feel so welcome and like part of the family!
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less