My husband and I stayed here in July for 6 nights. The service was great, rooms were out of this world and the location was also perfect. A huge thank you to Salvatore and Antonio, but especially Shelley that really helps out with anything you need. They suggested restaurants, places to visit and even called cooking schools for us. The castle is gorgeous! Pictures aren't misleading at all! It's actually quite spectacular in person. Can't wait to go back!
Hanna and Marco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castello delle Serre, a historical castle converted to B&B Hotel is located in the heart of Tuscany. The castle is just a short drive from all major points of interest, such as Chianti, Siena, Montalcino, Pienza, Arezzo, Cortona and Florence. The property functions as an upscale B&B, offering luxurious accommodations, all with a private bathroom, air conditioning, swimming pool, pool bar, stunning views and private parking. Breakfast is served daily and occasional dinners based on a minimum head count. We welcome you to come and experience sophisticated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Castello delle Serre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Delle Serre Hotel Serre Di Rapolano
- Castello Delle Serre Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany