Me and my wife just came back from a 2 week vacation in tuscany and umbaria.
We stayed in San Lorenzo for 3 nights, exellent time!!!
1. The place is located in the middle of tuscany 30 min to 1 hour fo each of the following destinations:
Arrezo,Siena, San geminiano, vally the chianti and more, amazing location.
2. The place is 2 years old - what makes it facilities new, polished, modern but still, everything designed in a very tuscan way. beautiful!
3. The owner jesica is very nice and helpful, told us good places to visit, gave us maps for the road and for that we say thank's!
4. great breakfast, everything you can think of...beautiful swimming pool (didn't got a chance to enter)
the best place we stayed on our trip, enjoy your time there..
Tel Aviv, israel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the nice hills of Crete Senesi, it comes to life and takes form and color Agriturismo San Lorenzo, the ideal place for those who want peace and relax and perfect starting point for visiting the heart of Tuscany.Our farm house offers 6 apartments and 6 rooms furnished with taste and equipped with every comfort, to make a pleasant and enjoyable stay for our guests.Within the property and surrounded by the park, a large heated swimming pool, with solarium and jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Agriturismo San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo San Lorenzo Serre Di Rapolano, Italy - Tuscany