“Good Food, Indifferent Service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Chowder, cuisine.name.191
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Welland
“Good Food, Indifferent Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good location near airport and extensive menu selection. Portions are generous and food was tasty. Too bad there was so much attitude that came with it. I may eat there again as long as I'm not expecting a warm reception, attention to detail, and follow-up during my meal. I'm sure they are tired of tourists and travellers just passing through, but that's the nature of the business - show some interest in your job.

Visited May 2013

Milan, Italy
“Amazing grill near Venice Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a discovery near Venice Airport, a 1st class grillhousevwith friendly staff, excellent steak and very good value! Highly-recommended!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“One of the best dinners I have ever had and I couldn't eat it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First night in Venice Province, Italy and was recommended this restaurant by the owner of the apartments where we were staying. Very nice entrance from outside and walked into what I would expect an Italian Family restaurant to look like.
I am not a great wine drinker much to my shame but I am a Real Ale taster, I spotted a Morretti Rosso on draught and ordered a half litre expecting a Peroni type lager beer, was I surprised it was absolutely beautiful and a great start to my dinner. We ordered a Risotto starter to share that was wonderful and filling and at 66yrs old I couldn't do the main course sufficient justice which was a selection of meats from the menu. Every one I tasted and enjoyed but could not finish.
The serving staff were 2 young ladies and they were so helpful and friendly, this place could never get any better except I believe they have a patio with an outdoor firewood grill so you can watch your meal get roasted, this wasn't operating in April.
Trouble is when you hit a place as good you dare not go anywhere else in case they dont match and dont sell Moretti Rosso on draught.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Just a few words...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food overall; grill meat and fish were awesome. The prices are very reasonable. One very important point is that they are super kids friendly. The service was great and to quote my wife "BEST GNOCCHI EVER!".

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mons, Belgium
“Great food and even better value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had the good fortune to try this restaurant while staying at the Titian Inn (a 5 minute walk and also recommended). Front desk staff suggested it. Our meal was so good and so well priced that the next night we passed on dinner in Venice in order to eat there again.

• Visited November 2012