“traditional welcome in modern facilities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agriturismo Campallegro

Agriturismo Campallegro
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marina di Cecina
Agriturismo Campallegro
Save Saved
You added Agriturismo Campallegro to your Saves list
Via Campilunghi 4, 57023 Marina di Cecina, Cecina, Italy   |
paris
“traditional welcome in modern facilities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Marco gives s very traditional Tuscan welcome (he came out to find us on our bikes as we had got a bit lost)), and, together with mum, they make a tremendous cooking combination. Marco checked what we would like for supper, and then went to buy fresh ingredients. The breakfast spread was also excellent, excellent with home made cakes and excellent coffee.
The apartments are very modern and well-designed, with comfortable beds and good bathrooms. The surrounding fields are at work producing the fresh vegetables that Marco sells.
There is a good pool available on the premises.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Moscow, Russia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I traveled that place with my wife on 9th of september in 2012. I got in touch with the manager of Campallegro - Marco before our travel to Italy. This man confirmed the reservation of 'Arancio' from 9th of September till 13th. I even sent an e-mail on 8th of September from Rome, to remind him that we were going, but there was no answer. When we arrived to the Campallegro, Marco said that one of his guest had wanted to stay for one more night, so he didn't have any rooms for us. ?? Is it an Italian hospitality? No. It's the worst management. So, I had to look for another place to stay at 9 p.m. with pregnant wife after 300 km car drive. Please be careful, because the confirmation of booking from that guy is't a real guarantee of accomodation.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cecina, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I had my family and friends staying here for my wedding last September. They occupied 8 out of the 10 appartments and we all had a marvellous time there (I stayed there a lot as well, as I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them). This agriturismo is totally new and only opened in June 2011. All appartments are beautifully furbished and come with AC. Some of them have a terasse showing to the pool area (which by the way is really stylish), others have it to the back (very quiet showing to the tomatoe fields). In this agriturismo they also produce an array of typical products like tomatoe sauce, vegetables in oil, jams.....this adds a special touch to this place. As I already said, the pool area is spectacular and young and old had a lot of fun. There is also a nice barbecue area which you can use. This place is managed by Marco, a great young guy with lots of passion for his job. Once a week he organizes a barbecue dinner for all the guests - you shouldn't miss that!
The seaside is about 1 km away from the Campallegro...but it is easily reached by bike or car (with free car park as well). I am happy to have found this place and that all my guests had a fabulous time at the Campallegro (some already told me that they will come back for sure).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Agriturismo Campallegro? Share your experiences!