“great, new appartments with awesome hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Agriturismo Campallegro

Agriturismo Campallegro
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marina di Cecina
Agriturismo Campallegro
You added Agriturismo Campallegro to your Saves list
Via Campilunghi 4, 57023 Marina di Cecina, Cecina, Italy   |
Cecina, Italy
“great, new appartments with awesome hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I had my family and friends staying here for my wedding last September. They occupied 8 out of the 10 appartments and we all had a marvellous time there (I stayed there a lot as well, as I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them). This agriturismo is totally new and only opened in June 2011. All appartments are beautifully furbished and come with AC. Some of them have a terasse showing to the pool area (which by the way is really stylish), others have it to the back (very quiet showing to the tomatoe fields). In this agriturismo they also produce an array of typical products like tomatoe sauce, vegetables in oil, jams.....this adds a special touch to this place. As I already said, the pool area is spectacular and young and old had a lot of fun. There is also a nice barbecue area which you can use. This place is managed by Marco, a great young guy with lots of passion for his job. Once a week he organizes a barbecue dinner for all the guests - you shouldn't miss that!
The seaside is about 1 km away from the Campallegro...but it is easily reached by bike or car (with free car park as well). I am happy to have found this place and that all my guests had a fabulous time at the Campallegro (some already told me that they will come back for sure).

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business

Been to Agriturismo Campallegro? Share your experiences!