Just spent a night here whilst attending a wedding nearby.
This supposed to be a budget hotel although I booked quite late and by the time I had paid extra for early check in was actually rather expensive.
The room was dark, cold and in need of decorating. The room and bathroom were generally unclean. The bathroom had a moldy ceiling.
In the morning there was a power cut and when it eventually came back on I tried to have a shower but it was impossible to regulate the water temperature, either freezing cold or too hot.
I cut my losses and left not bothering to visit the little chef next door for breakfast for fear that their food would be as bad as general standards of the hotel
I was then charged £45 for a taxi into Bath (the receptionist assured me it would cost about £15)
All in all I spent a lot of money to stay somewhere that really falls short of what is acceptable
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Beckington Hotel Somerset
- Travelodge Beckington Hotel
- Travelodge Hotel Beckington
- Travel Lodge Somerset
- Travelodge Somerset
- Travelodge Hotel Somerset
- Somerset Travel Lodge
- Somerset Travelodge
- Travelodge Beckington Somerset
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Beckington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.