Just had my 1st holiday on Zakythos and stayed at Alykes Garden Village. Lovely setting in a Zakynthian farmland valley backed by mountains. Beautifully kept and run by lovely friendly people. If you like peace and quiet away from the hub of resort life, then this is the place for you. Rooms are excellent, clean and regularly maintained. Lovely Pool, snack bar and evening bar, every thing you need for a comfortable holiday. Okay, it's 10-15minutes stroll to the beach and resort centre, but a very pleasant one if you take it 'Geek Style,' ie slowly, slowly.
Greece is great this year! Never mind the media hype of the troubles in Athens, it's NOT like that on the Islands! It's Safe, Good Value, and Friendly. So it's not "Grease is the Word", it's "GREECE IS THE PLACE!" for your holidays, so get yourself over there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly self-catering studios and apartments, set in beautiful gardens just a 10 minute stroll to the sandy beach and resort centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Alykes Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alykes Garden Village Hotel Alykes
- Alykes Garden Village Zakynthos, Greece