I stayed there for 2weeks and everything was fine..
The breakfast though was very poor and the pool seems smaller than the pictures that i have seen form the site.The hotel has a parking area but that doesn;t guarantee that you will find a parking since it is not big enough.From the other side the owners were really nice and helpful,specially Soula and her mother.
As for mr Jimmy i didn;t like his behaviour since i heard him a lot of times shouted at his mother and made me feel uncomfortable.If there was a problem at the hotel you would known it and this is bad..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly self-catering studios and apartments, set in beautiful gardens just a 10 minute stroll to the sandy beach and resort centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Alykes Garden Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alykes Garden Village Hotel Alykes
- Alykes Garden Village Zakynthos, Greece