“Even with a two nights stay, it felt like a short lived awesome dream!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wayfarer Mountain Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Munsyari
Wayfarer Mountain Resort
You added Wayfarer Mountain Resort to your Saves list
Village Sirmauli | Munsyari, Munsyari 262501, India   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Munsyari
New Delhi, India
“Even with a two nights stay, it felt like a short lived awesome dream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

I would compare the idea of coming here with the memory of running naked laughing, as a child. so pretty much one can forget the technology and the mental build ups and just be, almost as if you may never know till when this place lasts....

Those you get what has been written above, would be compelled to find out more on their own.

And those who didnt, its ok.

Thumbs up to the place for sure. Should plan for at least a 4 nights overall trip to manage the travel and stay in between as from Kathgodam station the place is 13 hours car journey. Many nice places nearby to see.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

I visited Munsiyari in April and had booked my accomodation in the resort from Delhi itself. As a part of my research on accomodation I felt that there was not any other place I would want to stay at other than Wayfarer and was so happy to have stuck to my decision as the resort totally lived up to my expectation and even beyond!
When we reached the resort at night it was absolutely quaint and silent with the pet dogs in the resort greeting us along with the friendly staff. But it was the morning after which completly blew our mind. From the window of our room we see the sun rising above totally white snow clad mountains. The view couldnt have been better from any other place.
We visited the resort the day India won the world cup and it couldnt have been better than seeing it in a cosy dining room with yummy chicken curry especially made for us.
The USP of the resort is its rustic feel. Waterfalls, gardens, greenery, rhododendron trees all inside the resort make you feel like going nowhere outside.
My last words inspired by another review I read that if u looking for comfortable 5 star stay Wayfarer isnt the place for you, but then so isn't Munsiyari.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Wayfarer Mountain Resort? Share your experiences!